The irregularly scheduled batch of things recently popping like the weasel.
- Jason Kottke has seen the light, and moved to embed his links in the flow of the text.
- There are never too many pictures of cats. Even of cats in sinks.
- Second issue of Usva is out.
- Rod Smallwood, Iron Maiden’s manager has wise words to say about the San Bernardino debacle.
- The story of the original Macintosh graphing calculator is nothing but amazing in its display of persistence.
- Language policeman has been deployed to improve the use of finnish (and only finnish) in blogs.
- A cruel list of the top cancelled games of all time. A lot of quality has clearly gone down the drain and been replaced by an endless stream of sequels.
EDIT 24.8.2008: The comments on Maiden are no longer at the old URL.