A few that seem interesting enough to warrant a second look.
- UBERKUUL is the most eh… sub-optimal name for a small eternity. But in the age of content being the king, this one cannot be passed by. Interesting topics, good analysis thereof. Will return.
- There’s never enough time to read all the interesting books. Kirjasuositteluja will aggregate reviews from readers. Which may be a good thing, or not. There’s no accounting for taste. Good or bad.
- Long tail is a concept I very much support – good things are good things even when they’re old, outmoded and out of print. Chris Anderson, the originator of the term is completing a book about it for later publication. And trying out concepts and spotting media references in a related blog.
- Ball of Dirt is an aggregator of travel-related blog entries. Will come in useful once the travel bug bites start needing acute treatment.
- Voivod, one of the criminally under-appreciated bands of all time is in studio recording their eleventh album. The progress is documented in a blog. (And nope, I’m not a total rabid fanboy, not all of their albums are worthy of a classic-stamp; just the best few).
Incidentally, the entry numbering in Lavonardo headquarters got screwed up, this creatively renumbered entry picks up the slack. Do not worry about the missing entries. They are nothing like the missing 18 minutes of Watergate tapes. Yes, I am thinking about plunging into the waters of a properly managed blog, database backend and all. Thinking, not doing, for the time being.