- Truthiness is the word of the year, if the Merriam-Webster guys are to be believed.
- Before blogs, there were diaries, and some folks just didn’t know when to stop.
- Clive Thompson’s collision detection seems to be a worthwhile blog to pick up.
- Another fine idea that ought to have been forgotten the next morning once sobriety kicked in: a headcrab hat, straight out of Half-Life.
- Wikipedia provides insight into the etymology of “considered harmful”.
- Compressed history, nominally for writers, but a great source of trivia and facts for everybody.