- Bill Gates said that spam would be gone by 2006 – according to a new study it’s back and worse than ever.
- Never was much of a Final Fantasy fan, but the games long history covered in a lengthy article on IGN makes interesting reading.
- Employer2.0, just when you thought the bubble couldn’t get any more inflated.
- ogleearth, a cornucopia of geographic-web- connected things.
- eat.fi, a gourmet/map site of Helsinki.
- A very brave bunny, wouldn’t expect many rabbits to dare to pester a snake like this.
- The new and supposedly authentic chinese restaurant has opened its website.