It’s been a while since the listing of interesting new blogs that crossed the event horizon. Here goes, the choice to browse is yours. All yours.
- Jari Lindholm, the essential angry man of the finnish media. Writes well, and keeps kicking conformists in the shins.
- Sexkidsrocknroll – the life of a single mother is not my #1 topic, but when the content is as well-written (and prone to rants), it’s worth the price of admission.
- Marc Andreessen’s blog (the wunderkind of the Bubble1.0 writes well).
- harmaahattu – I’ll have what he’s having.
- n95 Plaza – because codename deep plum just is a bit on the complicated side.
- Koposkyttäämö – A brand-new blog about Petteri Koponen’s looming career in the NBA.