Is a link valid until it is clicked?
Experiment with the following.
- My quest for a decent watch continues. Likely the eight listed under the heading of complex watches will not be the answer.
- This film is not yet rated, but it’s available on google video. A supposedly great exposé on the history of the US rating scheme. Comments when I’ve finished watching it.
- Sagrada Família may be finished by 2026, the 100th anniversary of Antoni Gaudi’s untimely death.
- The pompously named Megapolis 2022 event in october seems to center on local issues more than what’s going on in the true megapolises.
- Reef aquarium was the featured article in finnish wikipedia last week (and an impressively thorough treatment of the subject).
- In october (in addition to the megapolis2022) is the fiftieth anniversary of the Sputnik, Mark Whittington’s article examines the possibilities what might happen in the next fifty. Considering the glacial pace manned spaceflight has been evolving the ideas may be way too much on the positive side.
- Boingboing’s Cory Doctorow has a column in the Guardian – missed out on that. The newest installment deals with topical subject: the futility of DRM.
- Bioware’s Mass Effect has an official release date. November 20th / 23rd. Sadly, the latter is the pan-european date.
- Toscanini‘s black risotto ranks among the best meals of the last quarter.