Following Juha’s lead, here’s my take on the meme.
1. What was your most popular subject in 2007? Did you concentrate on anything in particular or just snapped everything interesting?
No single subject stands out. Which means that I was pretty much snap-happy, and did not pursue something specific.
2. Did you participate in photo thursday or other photographic challenges?
Yes. Photo thursday (grand total of forty-one times) and photo friday (eight) times.
3. What is your favorite photograph of 2007?
The one shown to the right, Brooklyn Bridge on a rainy morning.
4. What did you learn about photography during 2007?
That the worst pictures are those you never take.
5. Did you buy any new equipment? Are you happy with your purchase if you did?
Didn’t buy anything, but got a new phone from work.
The n95 is a decent enough camera, if not pushed very hard. Which is to say that indoor pictures in non-optimal light are just not very good.
6. Any photographic plans for 2008?
Take way more photographs altogether.
Consider buying a digital SLR.
Experiment more with the likes of macro photography, HDR-post processing and such.