More targets for the insatiably curious amongst the readers:
- Internet Explorer’s not yet exactly reeling from the blows from superior browsers, so a few needles into a convenient voodoo doll would be appreciated.
- A group blog by science fiction authors has tens of authors, but not much content yet. It features Charles Stross and Jeff VanderMeer, so it bears keeping an eye out for.
- The Foja mountains in Papua yielded new discovered critters once again, this time a really big rat.
- According to the Forbes Fictional Fifteen, Scrooge McDuck is the richest individual. Too bad the image used of the bird in question is of very low quality. Simpsons’ Mr. Burns clocks in at #6, and Lucius Malfoy at #14. On the company side, it’s extremely pleasing to see Infocom’s Frobozz Magic Company featured – especially after a decades long dry spell of new games set in the Empire.
- A long bet is settled, with blogs ranked higher than New York Times in search results in the top stories of the year.
- Practice safe surfing: use two browsers.
Yet another blog devoted on publicizing worthy advertisements cannot hurt.