General retrospective, in no specific order.
- Still working for Nokia.
- Released no new phones, only a couple of SDKs.
- Still living in Espoo (and commuting without a car).
- Visited only one new country: Poland (and even that was an unplanned extra leg).
- Saw fewer movies and live concerts than I planned.
- Blogged quite a bit.
- Still busy in Facebook.
- Less so in Twitter.
- Quite busy on Gowalla.
- Less so on Foursquare (and other location-based services).
- Even less so (pitifully, actually) geocaching/waymarking.
- Bought an iPad and a new Macbook Pro.
- Took plenty of photographs.
- Spent a gloriously good nine days in Japan.
- Visited Lapland for the first time in wintertime.
- Didn’t set up the aquarium (actually booted it on account of the bottom plate having cracked).
- The sequel to Guns n’ Roses’ Chinese Democracy was not released.
- Did some actual therapy projects: chili grew well and the first Rails-project got off to a decent start.